Paris Truck Co. joined us for the 18th Highway Jam a few weeks ago. We’ve been hosting Highway Jams for years now. Bringing the community together, we couldn’t be happier that the Paris Crew hopped on the bus for a full day of skating, pizza, ice cream and good times. We couldn’t have done it without the love and trust of Ryan Ricker and Paris Trucks, so thank you for making it happen to them!! <3 <3
Special thanks to Flatspot Longboard Shop and all the people that came out to skate with us!
Film/Edit: Jake Ballantyne
Photos: Ryan Ricker
Commodores – “Slippery When Wet”
The Savant is the absolute perfect truck for fast downhill and freeride skating, able to handle the fastest and gnarliest terrain you can throw at them. The 180mm hanger is forged, not cast, for superior strength and tighter tolerances. The axles are dead straight, precision machined, and secured into the hanger with a patented axle lock system. A slightly tighter bushing seat provides the additional stability needed to take your skating to 60mph+, while still giving that deep and predictable Paris turn you expect from our trucks. The Savants also feature a race-inspired machined pivot, top hat bushing washers, machined speed rings, urethane pivot cups and slop-stoppers, and are available on both 43 and 50-degree baseplates.
- Forged 6061 Aluminum Hangers. T6 Heat Treated
- Dead Straight Axles, Every Hangers Is Tested For Perfect Alignment
- Race Spec 8mm, Grade 12 Axles
- Patented Captive Axle Lock System
- Grade 10 Steel Kingpins
- Precision Axle Washers
- 1mm Built-In Inner Speed Washers
- 96a “Slop Stoppers”
- Cast Baseplate
- Hand Poured96a Pivot Cups
- Machined Kingpin and Pivot Holes
- 90a USA Made Double Barrel Bushings
- Genuine Anodized Hanger (Grey / Red)
- Titanium Plating (Electro Luxe)
- Precision Engineering and STRONG AS F@#K!!
If you haven’t found what you’re looking for, be sure to check out our full selection in our web store. We’ve got one of Canada’s largest selection of decks and completes ready to ship worldwide.
If you have any questions please feel free to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on facebook, or call at 604 899 8937!
- Flatspot’s Ultimate Night Out – Flatspot Longboards x Ultimate Distribution - November 7, 2019
- Slappy Happy Techslide Tuesday - October 29, 2019
- Team Green’s Splash For Cash 2019 // Coast Longboarding - October 28, 2019