Yoga to be kitten me? Nope! We’re kicking off spring with a new event series here at Flatspot thanks to the help of Unity From Within.
Our goal is to provide a safe, comfortable and relaxed atmosphere for our community to come practice and enjoy the benefits of yoga. We want to help create opportunities for better overall wellness and mindfulness in our community so we can all have more fun skating through the season.
To Kick off, we will be hosting an hour long session, Monday nights from 7:00pm to 8:00pm at Flatspot Shop for $5 per session.
* No yoga specific attire required, come in what’s comfortable. We care about attitude, not clothing.
* We will have some mats available for $2 rental (offset cost of mats and cleaning). If you need a mat please contact us to reserve one.
* Space will be limited to 20 people per session.
About Unity From Within:
I believe we are all healers and we have the ability to provide the environment to calm our nervous system so our body can repair itself naturally. What if our perceptions and belief systems from development were limiting our conscious mind on a subconscious level? How do you connect to an energy that vibrates on a much higher frequency? You tune into your breath and connect to your body. You become the energy of creation. The energy of light. Yoga has many practices that bring presence to the participant. I offer yoga for all levels as well as yogic philosophy and theory to help you grow and see your potential.
Please come join us Monday nights from 7:00pm to 8:00pm at Flatspot Shop!
- Flatspot’s Ultimate Night Out – Flatspot Longboards x Ultimate Distribution - November 7, 2019
- Slappy Happy Techslide Tuesday - October 29, 2019
- Team Green’s Splash For Cash 2019 // Coast Longboarding - October 28, 2019