The Tracker Dart borrows its design and turning angle from the legendary Tracker Trucks of the late 1970s. It is commonly referred to as a medium height truck, in that the hanger allows for more clearance between the deck and wheel, which in turn means less wheel bite. The Tracker Dart is a stable, dependable truck.
Turning on the Tracker Dart model has been described as more of a surf feel. Stability at high speeds and aerial re-entry is smooth and predictable. Whether you’re skating backyard pools or kick flipping down a triple set, the Tracker Dart model is a predictable, stable truck that you can trust.
The Tracker Dart model is available in 8 sizes: 85mm (Mid-Track), 105mm (Fultrack),129mm, 139mm, 149mm, 161mm(new SixTrack), 184mm and the whopping 219mm. The 161 SixTrack, 184 and 219 are available in polished silver or black. Featuring Superball cushions.
– HANGER LENGTH: 219mm // 8.61″
– AXLE LENGTH: 11.25″
– BOARD WIDTH: 10.5″ – 12″
– INTENDED USE: Super Wide Skateboards and Longboards
– 6 Hole Pattern! Fits New and Old.
– Featuring Superball cushions
– SOLD IN PAIRS (2 trucks).
- Flatspot’s Ultimate Night Out – Flatspot Longboards x Ultimate Distribution - November 7, 2019
- Slappy Happy Techslide Tuesday - October 29, 2019
- Team Green’s Splash For Cash 2019 // Coast Longboarding - October 28, 2019