Sold as Pair with Large Flat Washers and a Sticker.
Available Durometers: 84a (orange), 87a (white), 90a (green), 93a (purple), 96a (grey),
.975″ Dia x .60″ High (24.77mm Dia x 15.24mm High)
Chubbys offer the highest stability of all the shapes we offer & work best in a truck that has a stepped bushing seat to take advantage of the secondary step in the bushing, the vertical side wall and the large backside of the Chubby. They still turn very well and can be used in a softer duro if you are looking for a stable yet plush and comfortable setup. The Chubby is one of our most versatile bushings because of its size, shape and wide variety of applications.
The Barrel / Chubby is our go-to set up for most applications due to its versatility. It is excellent for Freeride, Fast Freeride, Technical Downhill, Downhill and just flat out speed.
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (96a & 93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up.
- Medium KranK durometer bushings (90a & 87a) are best for medium-weight riders (100 – 140lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (84a) are best for lightweight riders (50 – 100lbs). Super fun for those looking for a really loose setup.
PLEASE NOTE: The KranK Formula has quite a bit of adjustability – so order accordingly! You can tighten the kingpin nut up to two full turns to ‘harden’ or ‘loosen’ the duro.
- Flatspot’s Ultimate Night Out – Flatspot Longboards x Ultimate Distribution - November 7, 2019
- Slappy Happy Techslide Tuesday - October 29, 2019
- Team Green’s Splash For Cash 2019 // Coast Longboarding - October 28, 2019