Looking to cut some serious turns and get your swerve on? Look no further! The Paris V3 150mm trucks are your go-to carving truck. The narrow hanger allows for quicker turning and increased leverage compared to a wider truck. The 50° baseplate provides a excellent balance of stability and maneuverability. Perfect for smaller boards, smaller riders, and the deep carver in all of us, the Paris 150s will get you diving into quick cuts and surf-inspired slashes in no time!
Paris V3 trucks are produced using our new, proprietary alloy forming process, which utilizes techniques derived from casting, extrusion and forging. This gives the V3 a molecular structure that provides strength far beyond any other cast truck on the market.
The new manufacturing process also allows us to use a true T6 heat-treatment, offering further durability.
We’ve redesigned the hanger’s barrel and shoulders adding more material, and reinforced the baseplate with an additional support beam to increase strength and reduce acute stress to the area.
The kingpins have been modified making them tougher and more resilient and the baseplates come equipped with hand-poured, 96a urethane pivot cups, which provide an ultra-smooth turn and return to center.
The Paris V3 150mm trucks are good for:
The Paris V3 Features:
– Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
– True T6 Heat Treatment
– Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
– SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
– Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
– Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
– Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
– Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
– 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
– 50° Baseplate Marker Symbols
- Flatspot’s Ultimate Night Out – Flatspot Longboards x Ultimate Distribution - November 7, 2019
- Slappy Happy Techslide Tuesday - October 29, 2019
- Team Green’s Splash For Cash 2019 // Coast Longboarding - October 28, 2019