Loaded – Fathom Platform – Deck
* Platform Deck only, Not a complete. Will need additional parts to complete.
THE LAST MILE (OR EVERY MILE).
Introducing the Loaded Fathom, the longboard that blurs the boundaries of what a skateboard can be.
The Fathom is one of the easiest boards to ride in the world and a ton of fun. Built around the new Loaded Zee Bracket truck mounting system. With large wheels and a low ride height, the Fathom reimagines soulful commuting and urban exploration.
IT’S RIGHT FOR YOU IF…
You want a compact board that’s easy and fun to ride—for novices and seasoned skaters alike.
You’re looking for a low ride height for effortless pushing and footbraking and a wide deck that provides a forgiving, stable platform.
You appreciate having huge wheels that coast forever and plow over bumps and cracks.
• Length: 23″ / 58.4 cm (deck)
• Width: 9.25″ / 23.5 cm
• Wheelbase: 17.25″ / 43.8 cm (deck)
• Profile: slight camber
• Flex: subtle
• Weight: 3.1 lb / 1.4 kg (deck)
Featuring 8-ply maple construction, slight camber for road-smoothing suspension, and lifted corners (with more aggressive grip tape) to lock in your feet and reduce the chance of foot bite. Large enough for comfort but compact enough to carry on public transportation and stow under your desk.
To evoke the spirit of adventure and exploration, the current graphic was inspired by the historic Polynesian expansion and their mind-boggling ocean navigation. Nanastudio created this collage based on Polynesian ships and artifacts.
RECOMMENDED COMPLETE SETUP
• Bracket: Loaded Zee Bracket (NEW)
• Trucks: Paris V2 150mm 50° (raw)
• Wheels: Orangatang 105mm Dad Bod (80a, orange) or 85mm Caguama (77a, blue)
• Bearings: Loaded Jehu V2
• Hardware: Loaded (two sets: 1.25″ at deck, 1″ at trucks)