The Arbor highground has an extremely well designed and functional concave, with too many features to fully explain in writing.
So lets tell you a wee bit about this lovely plank. There are gas pedals in the front and the back, with subtle pockets just before which make for super comfy toe and heel pockets. The midsection of the board has steeper concave along the rails and a wide, mellow W-concave. This makes for a stiffer board with less torsional flex. Everything about this deck is meant to make you feel locked in while in a tuck and reduce the amount you need to shift your feet. Plus its got that super flossy koa bottom veneer!
Check out this sweet geat to turn this lifeless plank into a shred machine!
The Savant is the absolute perfect truck for fast downhill and freeride skating, able to handle the fastest and gnarliest terrain you can throw at them. The 180mm hanger is forged, not cast, for superior strength and tighter tolerances. The axles are dead straight, precision machined, and secured into the hanger with a patented axle lock system. A slightly tighter bushing seat provides the additional stability needed to take your skating to 60mph+, while still giving that deep and predictable Paris turn you expect from our trucks. The Savants also feature a race-inspired machined pivot, top hat bushing washers, machined speed rings, urethane pivot cups and slop-stoppers, and are available on both 43 and 50-degree baseplates.
- Forged 6061 Aluminum Hangers. T6 Heat Treated
- Dead Straight Axles, Every Hangers Is Tested For Perfect Alignment
- Race Spec 8mm, Grade 12 Axles
- Patented Captive Axle Lock System
- Grade 10 Steel Kingpins
- Precision Axle Washers
- 1mm Built-In Inner Speed Washers
- 96a “Slop Stoppers”
- Cast Baseplate
- Hand Poured96a Pivot Cups
- Machined Kingpin and Pivot Holes
- 90a USA Made Double Barrel Bushings
- Genuine Anodized Hanger (Grey / Red)
- Titanium Plating (Electro Luxe)
- Precision Engineering and STRONG AS F@#K!!