A lot of people say that skateboarding is art. Few people live it. Couldn’t be more stoked to have these tastefully modified Sector 9 chops in house from Max Capps.
Sometimes old downhill boards fall out of popularity. But they function as well as they always did. Maple is maple and concave is concave. Right? So when we saw all the old Brandys, Laceys and other downhill division pin-up girls, that weren’t being given the love and attention they deserved, it was only fitting that Max breath some new life into them. Each of these boards is unique, numbered, signed and is only available here! If you want to learn more about Max and his extensive repertoire of modifications, check out this SkateSlate Article.
SUPER SHARP GRIT
Watch out – it’ll cut you, and it will provide incredible amounts of grip! Get some and feel the difference.
Vicious Grip easily forms around edges & complex contours and will apply to any deck shape!
HIGH ADHESION ADHESIVE
High Adhesion (super sticky) backing is so awesome, it can stick on top of your old grip!
Each Pack contains 4 pieces of 10″ x 11″ grip and 5 huge stickers!
Next Generation Bearings, Designed for Today’s Skateboarding G3’s
• Deep Groove Raceways- balls roll deep in raceway channels – reduces side impact damage & breakage
• Straight Edge Frictionless Shields- pop off resistant – holds oil in, dirt and moisture out- easy to clean
• Micro Groove Raceway Surfaces- linear micro-groove surfaces improve bearing lubrication, speed and spin
• Max Impact Cage Design- non- distortion custom cage keeps the balls precision spaced & oil circulating
• Balls Out Technology- eliminates shield and cage contact on impact for a go fast, stay fast bearing
• High Speed Ceramic Oil- nano-ceramic compounds for wear protection – moisture, rust, corrosion resistant
• Factory Fresh Quality- nitrogen filled shrink wrap, reduces metal & oil oxidation until ready to be ridden
If you have any questions please feel free to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on facebook, or call at 604 899 8937!