Its not easy to get your own Pro-Model. Sho Ouellette had to sell his soul and his first born child to get this, and make an oath to only lead his life on a destructive downhill path. But its hard to blame him when you see this totally sick board. Symmetrical to suite his freeridy style, wide and long for that stability at speed, with all the rocker and concave to keep you on top of the board and not skidding across the pavement. And that graphic! Its too good. To honor Shos loss we completed the Valhalla Sho Stopper with Paris Savants and Orangatang Skiffs, because why not slide that extra 25 ft?
The Savant is the absolute perfect truck for fast downhill and freeride skating, able to handle the fastest and gnarliest terrain you can throw at them. The 180mm hanger is forged, not cast, for superior strength and tighter tolerances. The axles are dead straight, precision machined, and secured into the hanger with a patented axle lock system. A slightly tighter bushing seat provides the additional stability needed to take your skating to 60mph+, while still giving that deep and predictable Paris turn you expect from our trucks. The Savants also feature a race-inspired machined pivot, top hat bushing washers, machined speed rings, urethane pivot cups and slop-stoppers, and are available on both 43 and 50-degree baseplates.
- Forged 6061 Aluminum Hangers. T6 Heat Treated
- Dead Straight Axles, Every Hangers Is Tested For Perfect Alignment
- Race Spec 8mm, Grade 12 Axles
- Patented Captive Axle Lock System
- Grade 10 Steel Kingpins
- Precision Axle Washers
- 1mm Built-In Inner Speed Washers
- 96a “Slop Stoppers”
- Cast Baseplate
- Hand Poured96a Pivot Cups
- Machined Kingpin and Pivot Holes
- 90a USA Made Double Barrel Bushings
- Genuine Anodized Hanger (Grey / Red)
- Titanium Plating (Electro Luxe)
- Precision Engineering and STRONG AS F@#K!!