Sold as Pair with a Sticker
Available Durometers: 84a (orange), 87a (white), 90a (green), 93a (purple), 96a (grey),
.975″ Dia x .60″ High (24.8mm Dia x 15.24mm High)
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (96a & 93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up
- Medium KranK durometer bushings (90a – 87a) are for medium-weight riders (100 – 140lbs)
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (84a) are best for lightweight riders (50 – 100lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
PLEASE NOTE: The KranK Formula has quite a bit of adjustability – so order accordingly! You can tighten the kingpin nut up to two full turns to ‘harden’ or ‘loosen’ the duro.
Excellent when used as a Double Barrel combo – but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro’s in the Boardside position.
- Flatspot’s Ultimate Night Out – Flatspot Longboards x Ultimate Distribution - November 7, 2019
- Slappy Happy Techslide Tuesday - October 29, 2019
- Team Green’s Splash For Cash 2019 // Coast Longboarding - October 28, 2019