Sold as Pair with Sticker.
Available Durometers: 85a (blue), 87.5a (pink), 90a (yellow), 92.5a (dark blue), 95a (dark red), 97.5a (dark green),
- .975″ Dia x .75″ High (24.77mm Dia x 19mm High)
- APS rides a couple of points softer than they test, so order accordingly
- Hard durometer bushings (95a – 97.5a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 125lbs) and allow for a nice tight set-up.
- Medium durometer bushings (85a – 90a) are for medium-weight riders (75 – 125lbs) & those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Soft durometer bushings (70a – 80a) are for light-weight riders & those looking for aloose setup in the RoadSide position.
- Excellent when used as a Double Barrel combo – but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro’s in the Boardside position.
- Flatspot’s Ultimate Night Out – Flatspot Longboards x Ultimate Distribution - November 7, 2019
- Slappy Happy Techslide Tuesday - October 29, 2019
- Team Green’s Splash For Cash 2019 // Coast Longboarding - October 28, 2019